Search

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Kalki is not an adrenaline junkie

MOV.jpg
While most of the cast members of Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara, were high on adventure during the shoot, Kalki Koechlin played the passive observer throughout. But the actress had no regrets because in real life she is not exactly an adrenaline junkie.
“Most people might not know this but I am very scared of extreme adventure sports such as sky-diving. I was amazed to see how brave these boys (Hrithik, Farhan and Abhay) are, to jump off from a plane. I can’t even imagine doing something like that,” she says.
Kalki, who plays the fifth lead in the film, knew right from the scripting stage that she wouldn’t have to jump off a plane nor get dirty at the Tomatina festival. “I was actually very relieved to know that I only have to watch the others from a distance while they performed these stunts.”
However, there’s just one thing she wished she hadn’t missed — scuba-diving. “Yeah, that’s something I know I would have enjoyed. I have always wanted to go deep into the sea. I envy Katrina; I wasn’t as lucky,” she rues. But without dwelling on regrets Kalki adds quickly, “I think I will compensate for all that on my honeymoon.” Is hubby Anurag listening?

No comments: