Search

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Prince William and Kate Middleton Divorced in an Onion way!!!

A couple of days back my cousin exploded the news that Prince William and Kate Middleton have separated or to be more precise, Prince William has divorced Her Royal Highness, Kate Middleton. Hard to believe it was, because it was only days back I read they will be shifting in a palace of their own. Oh, and the news was a rude shock to all the royal fairy tale fixed ideas in my mind that had lingered in my heart in the shape of a hope that love stories do become realities. The next moment, as if I were a royal, switched to the sadistic side of instinct and tuned my skeptic beliefs on , I thought, that lady never deserved the Prince, some one I know did (perhaps Me). I went on at length that nothing fairy-tale-like lasts even a month long, and that there are too many divorces happening these days, marriage is just out of question. Anyways, taken by sheer surprise , I jumped off to take my gadget seat, switched open my PC, googled the news, and here it came, some of the cruelest words I have heard so far from people who have once been in relationship. The news went this way:

Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks
'I Made A Terrible Mistake' Says Heir To British Throne


LONDON—Barely a month after marrying 29-year-old Kate Middleton in a royal wedding ceremony watched by an estimated 2 billion people worldwide, Prince William announced Tuesday that he and Middleton have divorced and that the entire marriage was "a tremendous mistake in every possible regard." "I really don't know what I was thinking—we're a terrible match, I don't love her and never have, and, to be honest, I never really had any interest in being married in the first place," announced the now unattached Prince William to a dead-silent British press corps. "People thought our wedding was some sort of fairy tale, but I assure you it was all just some ghastly ceremonial farce that got out of hand. I'm just relieved it's over, frankly. And I'm glad I'll never have to see that awful woman again." Prince William then told the assembled reporters, "Well, see you all later," smiled, and walked back into Buckingham Palace.


Reading this made the entire world appear ugly, loathsome and hypocritical. If That wedding can meet such a sorry end, what else can reach a happy ending.. Princess Kate appeared a black figure who could have tricked the handsome Prince into marriage, ensnarled him with her lady like charms. I said, I always told you guys; she’s not even half as beautiful as Lady Diana, and no match to the Prince. And then nine years of relationship ended in marriage… this never happens in the real life..guys dump girls after only a few days..she must have done something very clever to get crowned as the Princess. Some thing was already fishy fishy then. So, eventually my scissor sharp judgment ruled the rest and there I was right. Or perhaps, the Royal Mother did the same she did to Lady Diana, this time even worst, and threw the poor commoner not only outside the Royal palace but also the Royal’s heart. Oh cruel mother-in laws!!! Why do they do it to their sons and grandsons?

Unclear, as who was the guilty,I was only clear about one thing that this was the terrible end to the world’s most watched, expensive and celebrated wedding, something that inspired me so much that for days I was lost in the fantasy of its beauty. Anyways, when I was about to give my final verdict on the case, a bit puzzled though, over how a Royal used such an indecent expression for his ex-spouse, I figured out what website it was..the onion.com…Duhhh!!! It Was a Joke!!!

No comments: