Search

Saturday 2 July 2011

Big doubts regarding Sex and the City 3

Big doubts regarding Sex and the City 3
Chris Noth has no plans to sign up for another Sex And The City sequel because he believes the hit franchise has exploded into a "circus of attention".

The actor, who plays Mr Big - the husband of Sarah Jessica Parker's leading lady Carrie Bradshaw - admits he won't be upset if he's left out of a third instalment of the spin-off movies.

Noth says the popular films, which have scored big bucks at the global box office, no longer resemble the "really good" TV series which spawned them.

"I don't see Sex and the City 3 happening. I'm not disappointed if they don't. I miss the early days before it became sort of a circus of attention, when it hadn't become this iconic thing," he tells America's Parade magazine.

"It was really good writing and entertainment, and then it became something else that I still don't really get."

Kim Cattrall, who's played Samantha Jones on the franchise for the past 13 years, echoes Noth's reluctance to make a third film installment.

"I feel like I've let go," she tells MovieWeb.com.

"Thirteen years of your life? That is a long time to be associated with one show and one character".

But it seems the star of the show, Sarah Jessica Parker, is keen to continue stepping in to Carrie Bradshaw's Manolo Blahniks.

"I would go back," the 45-year-old actress told the L.A. Times from the set of her new movie, I Don't Know How She Does It.

"I think there's one more story to tell. I know there is."
Source: The Vine

No comments: