Search

Thursday 7 July 2011

Sample response cover letter

John Citizen
1 Main Street
Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Mobile: 0555 555 555
Email: jcitizen@jcitizen.com.au
30/10/2007
Jane Smith
HR Manager
XYZ Corporation
1 Big Street
Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Dear Ms. Smith,
I wish to apply for the position of Call Centre Supervisor as advertised on MyCareer on 30 October 2007. The job reference number is 123456.
I have enclosed my resume to provide you with an overview of my experience and training. I have ten years experience working in call centres and a solid commitment to this important customer service field. My most recent position has provided me with 2 years supervisory experience as team leader of twenty staff.
I wish to build on my achievements and take on a management position in this area. To assist me in this goal I have recently completed a six-month course titled Managing Customer Service Centres. As a result, I can offer you a combination of practical experience and up to date theoretical knowledge.
I would be very pleased to discuss my application further with you at your convenience. Please contact me at the above address so that I can provide you with any additional information you may require.
Yours sincerely,
[Sign your name here]
John Citizen

More great cover letter and resume advice here in
MyCareer's Advice and Research Centre

mycareer.com.au

No comments: