Search

Friday 29 July 2011

Crystal Harris: Sex with Hugh Hefner Lasted 'Two Seconds' | Crystal Harris
There's only one rule when hooking up with Hugh Hefner in the bedroom: There are no rules – or so reveals Miss June 2004.

"I've heard girls say they have a lot of fun in there," says Hiromi Oshima, a Playmate who spoke to PEOPLE during Playboy TV's "TV for 2" party Tuesday night at the Playboy Mansion.

In fact, many Playmates were quick to defend Hefner after his ex-fiancée Crystal Harris said on Howard Stern's radio show that her only sexual encounter with the 85-year-old Playboy founder lasted "like two seconds."

Following her appearance, Hefner Tweeted that Harris lied about their relationship.

"Hef is a lover," says Dani Mathers, who works at Playboy TV. "I think they definitely had sex more than that one time and it wasn't two minutes. Hef definitely has a sex life."

Regardless of who's telling the truth, everyone agrees that Hefner is generous to those he loves.

"I think the whole thing with Crystal is really sad, and Hef is such an amazing man. He provides so much for everyone that's around him and all of the Playmates," says Shanna McLaughlin, who appeared in the magazine in July 2010. "I think some things should be kept private between two people, especially in a break-up scenario."

Crystal Harris is moving on from Hugh Hefner, but not without taking a few parting shots at her former fiancé.

Harris, 24, said Tuesday on Sirius XM Radio's Howard Stern Show that sex with the 85-year-old Playboy founder lasted "like two seconds."

"Then I was just over it," she says. "I was like, 'Ahhh.' I was over it. I just like, walked away. I'm not turned on by Hef, sorry."
Source: People.com

No comments: